Friday, December 11, 2009

Radio Shack Drive Adapter What Power Adapter Goes For Maxtor OneTouch 4PLUS 750GB External Hard-drive?

What power adapter goes for Maxtor OneTouch 4PLUS 750GB External Hard-drive? - radio shack drive adapter

I've recently moved and I think I have the adapter for the Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus 750th
I went to Unit Radio Shack and Best Buy, and no one could help me is the correct one. Nobody knows which adapter to do it.

Please help, I need some important files on the hard drive, but I can not find an adapter that can work with it ..

Specifications

Hard Drive 3.5 inch ATA with ATA-133 Interface
* Capacity: 750 GB
RPM: 7200
* Buffer: 16MB
Interface: FireWire 400, IEEE 1394a, iLink and SBP-2 compliant USB 2.0 and 1.1
* Maximum Sustained Transfer Rate: FireWire 400 43MB/sec, 33MB/sec USB 2.0
* Bus Transfer Rate: 400 MB / s FireWire 400, USB 2.0 480 MB
* Dimensions: 2.5 x 6.0 x 6.75 inches (63.5 x 152.4 x 171.45 mm)
* Weight: 2.5 kilograms (1.11 Kgrams)
* AC voltage: 100-240 V AC
* Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz AC
* Compatibility: Mac and PC

Here is the link for http://www.tbreak.com/reviews/article.php?id=576



Note: I know that AC voltage: 100-240 V AC

Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz AC

But no one can help me ....
Also, if you look hard behind the silence on the input or output. (????!)

I am completely lost here. I called Maxtor and they do not even know what they sell ..


The right adapter provides the best answer!

Thank you very much

1 comments:

Chris said...

Their excitement for all external hard drives that are not powered by USB power is only 12 volts, with the center pin is positive. (Also known as the center of the polarity.) If you find additional settings, make sure that the processor is blocked (Decision) 12 volts, and the central rod (similar to a point with a large C coverage) reading + (positive) .

* EDIT *... My message to the model number of your diet should K01ONEPWR I searched in Yahoo! Search and there are all kinds of items on eBay. The following link is the largest exhibition of the source and the external cable. On eBay right now. There are 26 days left in him. This must be what you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Maxtor-K01ONEPWR-ONE ...

Post a Comment