Monday, February 22, 2010

Closet Rods And Sloped Ceiling Need Creative Ideas For Clothes Storage In An Area With No Closets Or Dressers.?

Need creative ideas for clothes storage in an area with no closets or dressers.? - closet rods and sloped ceiling

The room I front of a wall plane up to 4 'high. This is a ground and thus the maximum length of two walls are tilted. I need something more affordable for many clothes. I simply could not fill the cabinet in a time of 8 'in front (and his pants hanging too). I thought a bar in tension in an area that is approximately 84 "long. Will you, if such support, what kind? Fonte, and how can I determine that?" A kind of device center?
If not, do you know of an adjustable bracket is heavy enough to keep the clothes? I have two or three, if necessary, but not more than 4 '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment