Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yellow Cervical Mucus Before Period Ttc- Cervical Mucus And Whatnot?

Ttc- cervical mucus and whatnot? - yellow cervical mucus before period

My husband and I are TTC. I went to Yaz for 3 months just before my final point. We have examined the cervical mucus, since I am very irregular with the times. I'm trying to get something inside, but I'm just going out with a wet finger, not much about him. In the last 4 days I have had thin yellow stripe in underwear (started my period at 10), then this is the beginning of ovulation? I'm pretty bad on the inside, so its hard to get there and check the mucus that can say, however, u your underwear? It smells (the smell, if I) the normal discharge, not only their Strong Bad and musk, and one can feel even when I am sitting at my desk. Is this ovulation ... And yet, why? Zw. .. I have a cycle of 30 days in general.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I do not know the smell is not sure. In fact, not have to check internally, I have work to do before. I know everyone is different, so you might have, but I say only that what the first toilet paper. I have a lot of fertile cm and can be seen on toilet paper, especially after a bowel movement. They seem to always come back to normal CM thorughout the month. In general do, before the fertile CM, and again after ovulation. Search mucus watery and proteins, which are fertile. Both also need to stretch.

My CM usually occurs during periods of ovulation bofore: dry, cream, sticks (like cream), aqueous egg --
Dry, sticky, creamy fettile NO .... Water and protein are

Maeve said...

That's what my doctor told me to look - and it worked only 2 months to test! :

If the flow is milky white, fibrous, and can be stretched between the fingers (think egg whites), they are fertile. Sex that day and the next 3rd The download usually takes place about 10 days peroid of his.

I had never gotten into me, Tho. This type of discharge coming out of me my entire adult life to 3-4 days per month. I never understood what it meant.

rubychas... said...

Fertile CM is usually clear and very elastic. You can use a tariff-line between the toes. Creamy Lotion CM is usually not the kind fruitful. I do not know the smell, I never knew that.

Post a Comment