Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Is A Budgie Regar Budgie!!!??

Budgie!!!?? - what is a budgie regar

I Bugeda life of my mother and my father a Parakeet Parrot / but when I put on a Saturday, I had this feeling of discomfort in the stomach and said I did not. (I have not much beacause the cage and stand, the small cage and the booth was great and was 50 pounds!)
But I had the feeling before, when I for my hamster as I at first, but now I do not know what I do without them! What should I do if I get one? I have everything I can and I'm fine research institutions prepaird preserved, but what I'm doing? I really want this book. :)

2 comments:

iredell_... said...

I'm always nervous before I do, but a pet! I Department of Defense, the same thing when I put my Yorkie, cockatoos and rabbits, but all are impressive and I do not know what he would do if he had not been!

I'd say go for it lol awesome R BIRDS
I think they really love it!

just me said...

I have and they are great birds. You can make a better friend to you. Ask someone as young as possible so that they link to you, if you like, a talking bird, get a male.
I have 3 different types of birds, cockatoos, which are collected, are a big parrots and parakeets. I love them all.

Post a Comment