Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats The Difference Between A High And Low Cervix Tracking Ovulation??

Tracking ovulation?? - whats the difference between a high and low cervix

I do not know if I'm ovulating .. When I started my first period and a few years after its medium and heavy periods and had always been a pain in the chest ... Then began my day brighter and brighter. . I lost weight dramatically 4 years ago, I would say, go about 31 pounds to 125 to 93 and I'm 5'2, 5'3 ... ) transferred (from depression since I was unable to gain weight, what is worse that last year I have stopped at any time upon this or that light is not, im sooo menstrating. I have patches every month, and is brown with sometimes a little red and is extremely light. I'm only 21 years old man .. and never used condoms or any kind of British Columbia and I'm not the pills before Christ, thought trYing design. However, I do not know if the baby's heartbeat .. I can not tell the difference between high and low neck ect.not sure how I check my cervix for signs of ovulation, or can help me, please ..... people want 21 + Answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment